f

Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Morning Inspiration

Nothng like a little something over the top to start off the week. I had forgotten about the 2007 collection  that John Galliano did for Dior until I saw this piece posted on Paco Peralta's Pinterest page. 
After an inspiration seeking tour to Japan, this is the collection that John Galliano created. Well worth another look.
I love this suit!
Fabulous origami.
Over the top, but sensational!
Hope you enjoyed the little tour down memory lane!
Happy Monday Everyone! 



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing examples of fabric manipulation!
    I wonder....will we see some of this in your project for the Passion for Fashion competition at the Amer. Stitches Expo in Novi in Sept??? I saw this morning that your name is on the competitors list! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! The huge iris reminds me of my preschool days in Japan. :)

    ReplyDelete