f

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sunday Brunch

This will be the last Sunday Brunch post that I will do for a while. I need a change!! I love to make soups during the fall and winter so I thought that during the upcoming cool months I would share the soups that I love to make. So our Sunday morning posts will become Sunday Soups.
For my last Sunday Brunch recipe, I thought I would share a favorite fall recipe,

Zucchini Bread 

3 eggs
1 cup of oil
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of grated zucchini
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts, I like walnuts, but use your favorite
Blend above and set aside.


In another bowl combine;
2 cups of flour, I use whole wheat
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
2 teaspoons of baking soda
3 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of salt
Combine.
Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Once completely combined pour into a greased tube pan or 2 loaf pans.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake bread for 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Allow to cool then remove from pan.
 The bread/cake is moist and delicious! Slice and enjoy!
May our Sunday be special!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm, one of my favorites! I'm trying out a gluten free recipe for cranberry orange bread today (except I made it cran-apple-orange).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm... Soups. I love soup!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, a lot, a lot, a lot! That's why I thought it might've a nice change. Hey, I'm making them anyway!!

      Delete
  3. Looks scrumptious.... I love zucchini bread which I normally buy at the farmers market. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give this one a try Shelia. It's really easy to make and it tastes wonderful. Freezes well too.

      Delete