f

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Me Made May 2013

Day 22
I had a meeting to attend yesterday so I wore my French jacket along with the silk skirt and the draped top that I made from Paco's pattern. I should have straightened out my cowl a bit before I took the picture, but you get the idea. You can see the post I did on this top here. I do love this suit. It was quite an investment of time, but so worth it!  Everyone was crazy about my shoes. Just a lucky find.
No sins to confess today :) We'll see if I can come up with something for tomorrow!!
Hope you're having a great day.
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are just insane with your suit. TDF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, those shoes are fabulous. Gorgeous suit too. It is fun to see again garments you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, looking sharp! And those shoes are most luvverly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is needless to say that I'm dying for these shoes and that beautiful jacket ... This outfit is a stunning visual feast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great outfit for a meeting - and the shoes add such a fun twist to this elegant suit. Suits do take time but are always so lovely to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit and those shoes are TDF!

    ReplyDelete