f

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Winner Of The Bias Cut Blueprints Book From Fashion In Harmony

My sincere apology for not getting this posted yesterday as I had promised. I had the last procedure done on my back yesterday morning and it threw me for more of a loop than I thought it would. After sleeping most of the afternoon and over 9 hours last night, I am back to myself and feeling no pain today, so I am a very happy girl!

So without further delay.....


The winner of the Bias Cut Blueprints book from Fashion In Harmony is...


Zippi Kit!!!!!

Congratulations! 
Please email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com with your mailing address. I will need to hear form you by Saturday, May 21, 2016. If I do not hear from you, I will draw a new name.  

Thanks again to all of you who made the sew along so successful. And a big thank you to Julianne Bramson for a great pattern and for hosting the book giveaway.

If by chance you are making a Magic Bias Dress, I would love to see your creation. The link-up has been extended to June 1, 2016. I would love to see what you've made and I would also enjoy showing off your creation in a follow up post, so stop by THIS post and show us your magic!

If by chance you missed the sew along posts on the Sew News blog, you can find them HERE.

Happy Sewing!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. My copy arrived last weekend. I am really looking forward to reading it properly and trying out some of the ideas. Thanks for alerting me to this (and Rucci, and the Toledos - that is in the post). I'm poorer but my library looks great!
    Hope you are feeling much better now, and also hope your marathon training is on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat! I can't wait to see the book, and start learning how to draft these comfortable clothes.
    Rhonda, thank you for having this exciting book contest. And I,too, am glad you are feeling better and that you got some good sleep. I've send you my addy, etc.

    ReplyDelete